All of the Above Malukah Live

All of the Above – LIVE!

It’s here! The event poster. It’s a reality! hahaha! For some reason, when I make and share a silly poster, it makes me feel like it’s now official. it’s happening, and I couldn’t stop it even if I tried.

All of the Above - Malukah Live

I’m looking forward to this show soooo very much.

I wanted to thank you guys for requesting some of these songs on stream. It was Eli355ar’s that said:

Eli355ar

And then c_cornwell added this:

c_cornwell

I loved these ideas! Rehearsing for the show has been fun. I have missed singing these songs. Thank you for bringing them back into my life by requesting them… even when they are over 10 years old. haha! 😀 All of the Above was released in 2006.

If you haven’t heard this album, you can find it on iTunes and listen on Spotify or Bandcamp!

I hope to see you guys there! There are two dates and times to hopefully make it easier to watch no matter where you are in the world.

Monday, January 16th, at 12pm, central standard time.

Wendesday, January 18th, at 7pm, central standard time.

CHECK YOUR TIME ZONE: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Now, back to rehearsing.

See you soon!

• Reply Cappy (DarkLordDashie)

The poster looks incredible. 🙂 So excited!!!

January 12, 2017 at 3:13 am

Glad you liked the poster! Woooo! Hope to see you there, Cappy!

January 13, 2017 at 7:13 pm
  • Reply Connor Cadellin McKee

Nice, are you going to record it?

January 12, 2017 at 7:15 am

Yes! You’ll be able to watch it on Twitch, and eventually I’ll export it to my Youtube channel, too 😀

January 13, 2017 at 7:13 pm
  • Reply TM599

Good music is timeless, it doesn’t matter if it’s 10 years or 110 years old 😀

Maybe you could link the worldtimebuddy site so people can easily figure our their local time.

January 13, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Thanks for saying that 😀 And yes, great idea about the time page. I have added it so it can hopefully help folks!

January 14, 2017 at 3:56 pm
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes

Hi Malu!!! I always loved your old album All Of The Above and Im really excited to see that you are going to sing it live! I just hope you leave it as a video in Twitch or Youtube so I can watch it because I have School D:

January 15, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Absolutely, Xavier! The videos for both performances will be immediately available to watch on Twitch, and as soon as I can I want to make a clip for YouTube 🙂 Thank you so much for writing. It means a lot to me that you like that album!!! Good luck with school!

January 15, 2017 at 6:36 pm
      • Reply Xavier Fuentes

I could still catch it live when you were singing Run. I will watch it again in a minute. You have a very beautiful voice!!! I would love so sing well hahahaha I sing horribly D’: hahahaha anyway. Thank you so much for spending your tome for us you are amazing Judy!

January 16, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Xavier, thank youuu! It’s so cool you were able to catch a bit of it! 😀 And yeah, it’s great that Twitch lets the videos stay there so you can later watch at your conveninece! 😀

January 17, 2017 at 5:01 pm
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes

Malu!!!!! I got a heart attack when I saw your reply!!! Thank uou so much!!!! Im very happy that you are singing them my personal favorites are Hesitation, I cant Make it Rain and Everything Duele Despertar es muy buena tambien jajajaja la amo. Siempre me hacen llorar!!!! Te amo Malu!!! Saludos desde Guatemala

January 16, 2017 at 4:01 am

Xavieeeeer y yo contestándote en inglés. Jajajajaja! Saludos desde México hasta Guatemala. 😀 Qué lindo saber que te gustan Hesitation, Rain y Duele Despertar! 😀

January 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm
      • Reply Xavier Fuentes

Jajajajaja Malu muero de risa. La verdad me gustan toditiitititas pero si tuviera que escoger. Serian esas Ah y Boston tambien La amooooooo. Tengo una prima que esta empezando a escrinir poemas y canciones. Y le enseñe tu musica. Ay Dios mio. Te ama tantoooo!!!! los 2 te amamos mucho Malu jajajajaja eres la mejor. Yo tambien estoy pensando en hacerme un horario como tu hiciste, y todavia tener tienpo de hacer tareas, tocar piano, ver tus videos (lo mas importante jajaja) y jugar con mis amigos. Quiero tener una vida ordenada jajajajaja. Saludos a Omi y Thor Te amamos Malu!

January 19, 2017 at 2:35 am
        • Reply Xavier Fuentes

Dios mio no se escribir jajajaja escriBir* y tieMpo jajajaja

January 19, 2017 at 2:41 am

haha! Qué padre que a tu prima le gustó la música. Gracias por compartirla con ella! 😀 Y ojalá tengas oportunidad de hacer este espacio para poder tocar piano y tener una vida ordenada. Es un reto que yo todavía no logro, pero vivo intentando. jajaja! Saludos de vuelta!

January 25, 2017 at 2:27 am
  • Reply Asilbek(MaluFan)

Old kind songs. I look forward to this show! It will be sure unforgettable!

January 16, 2017 at 6:43 am
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes

Jajajaja es lo menos que puedo hacer!! Tu me inspiraste a seguir tocando piano y a escribir canciones!!! Todavia me tengo que unir al Reverb Empire. Estoy viendo como convenzo a mi papa jajajajaja pasa feliz noche 😀

Gracias Malukah por TODOO!!!!!!!

January 25, 2017 at 2:37 am