Malukah Witcher 3

The Wolven Storm (Priscilla’s Song) – The Witcher 3 Cover

I am so happpppyyyy that I got to share this cover before the end of the year. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to finish on time, but WOOOO it’s done!

This song in the game is so pretty… and I love how the lyrics in –a very simple way– are able to narrate such a deep and complex love story. The Witcher 3 is such a stunning game, and the soundtrack (composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz) is a joy to listen to.

The game is made by Polish company CD Projekt Red, and when I started working on an arrangement for this, I was curious to see if I could sing at least a verse and chorus in Polish… as a tribute to the country where this game was born, and whose people have been incredibly supportive of the music I’ve shared online. Poland has always been among the top visiting country in my channel’s YouTube statistics. 🙂

I discovered that Polish is a very challenging language! hahaha! But it was a lot of fun to try. 😀

You can find the lyrics/chords on the Chords page!

Thank you for watching!

• Reply Jacek

Hi there !

As a Pole and current Witcher 3 player I’m really impressed by your performance and your victorious battle with my mother toungue 🙂 Good work !

All the best in 2016 and beyond !

Jacek (or Jack for short)

December 31, 2015 at 1:19 pm
    • Reply malukah

Hahaha! Jacek! It was a battle indeed. But a wonderful challenge that allowed me to get a better perspective of your language. Happy New Year! My best wishes from Mexico all the way to Poland!

January 1, 2016 at 5:08 am
  • Reply Leon

Hey! Hello Malukah, I’m Leon, from Brazil
    I love your covers and your videos, always make me sensitive.
    Anyway, I’m here to say happy, and peaceful new year.
    I hope that you can continue to be this amazing person, and I hope that your dreams can come true, anyway, thank you if are you reading this, and thank you for made me happy with your videos, good night!

December 31, 2015 at 11:28 pm
    • Reply malukah

Leon, thank you for your very beautiful message! I am so glad that you enjoy the videos I have shared! I wish you a happy and peaceful new year, too! My best wishes to you from Mexico. I hope your dreams will also come true!!!

January 1, 2016 at 5:07 am
  • Reply Ben

Simply amazing. Just listened to dragon born and was thourghly impressed. let me know when dragon born is on iTunes so I can buy it. I already searched, Did buy some of the others already.

January 2, 2016 at 5:00 am
    • Reply malukah

Ben, thank you so much for this kind of support! It’s so awesome that you have liked the music/covers I’ve shared enough to buy it! I can’t tell you how much this helps me. It’s very encouraging as a musician. Very, very encouraging. 🙂 I’m hoping to make Dragonborn available on iTunes soon. I am hoping to finish Ragnar the Red, so that I can put all these bard songs on one album! Happy New Year! I hope this year is wonderful for you. Thanks again for stopping by and saying hi!

January 5, 2016 at 5:03 am
  • Reply Razvan

Can we please get an mp3 download? This sounds just too amazing! Thanks for all your hard work, you are one of my all-time favourite artists! You and Gavin, that is… 🙂

January 6, 2016 at 9:24 pm
    • Reply malukah

Hey, Razvan! 😀 Thank you so much for listening and for what you wrote! I’m glad you enjoy the music I’ve shared, and I also enjoy Gavin’s music very much! I’m sorting out getting Wolven Storm on iTunes, etc. I will post an update on the site and return to this comment and reply once more when it’s available!

January 15, 2016 at 10:07 pm
  • Reply seb

Se me llegaron a parar los pelos durante los coros, gran interpretación. Espero seguir escuchando muchos más temas producidos por ti en el futuro, un abrazo desde Chile!

🙂

January 18, 2016 at 12:47 pm
    • Reply malukah

Muchísimas gracias, Sev! Qué bueno que te gustó la interpretación! Te mando un abrazo de vuelta desde México! 😀

January 26, 2016 at 5:30 pm
  • Reply Kahlan

Hi, Malu! I’m from Russia, and my English isn’t good, i’m sorry. But I must say that your voice is amazing! I like your songs and covers. And I like to sing with you 🙂 I love to do this when i’m going for a walk or to my university. I’m glad that you got to share this amazing song! I’m waiting for a long time when you will do this. Thank you for your all job! And.. can you listen to Priscilla’s Song on Russian? It’s worth listening to.

January 18, 2016 at 8:02 pm
    • Reply malukah

Kahlan, it’s so good to hear that you enjoy taking this music when you walk or go to university! Thank you very much for listening and for your beautiful message. I did listen to Priscilla’s Song in Russian and it’s very beautiful! 😀 My best wishes to you from Mexico!

January 26, 2016 at 5:31 pm
  • Reply Paweł

I’m loving it, your performance is great, I mean I knew you could sing elvish but Polish? 😀
    Truly I’m impressed 🙂
    I love your songs (I’ve started with Dragonborn ^^), recently I’m falling in love with your gaming channels. Today I’ve watched The Witcher video.
    Because of my poor performance equipment, it have been the first time I’ve seen this game and although it’s not entirely your contribution, tear appeared in my eye.
    I would suggest you reading the Witcher saga, I’ve heard it was published recently in English, great stuff really 😉
    So.. cutting to the chase,
    I love your work and I thing it’s great that you’re doing what you love,
    hoping you will continue and maybe even do some starcraft/kerrigan tribute 😀
    I would really love that 😉
    Best wishes from Poland 😉
    Paweł
    or Paul for convenience 😉

January 20, 2016 at 4:46 pm
    • Reply malukah

Hi, Paweł! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you are from Poland and you enjoyed the Wolven Storm cover! 😀 I have to far read the first Witcher novel (The Last Wish) and I really loved it! I am looking forward to reading the others this year! I send you my best wishes from Mexico all the way to Poland! Thanks again for taking the time to watch the videos I make and to post this message!

January 26, 2016 at 5:33 pm
  • Reply Asatur

Great! Awesome! Adorablemente! Delisioso! Niesamowite! Потрясающе! Восхитительно! 🙂

February 16, 2016 at 10:44 am

Hehe! Thank you very, very much!

February 20, 2016 at 6:51 pm
  • Reply Joshy

Greetings from India!!! Soulful voice. May god bless you to reach more heights. You are gifted. You have a smile too. Subscribed to your YouTube channel and waiting for more. YouTube is for people like you. If ever you get contract from large company, please don’t stop broadcasting yourself through YouTube. Music lovers and game lovers around world loves you.

February 26, 2016 at 10:43 am

Hi, Joshy! Thank you so much for listening and for subscribing! It really makes me feel very happy to know that you’ve enjoyed the music on Youtube!

February 26, 2016 at 6:42 pm
  • Reply Ravi Austin Jeremy

Hi, Malu! I’m from India and my English isn’t good, i’m sorry. But I must say that your voice is amazing! I like your songs and covers. And I like to sing with you 🙂 I like your Song (The Wolven Storm) Oh My God! this song is fabulous. I must say your a excellent composer and music artist I love your voice. I wish may God fulfil your all wishes. You are gifted. You have a smile too. And waiting for your new song.

April 26, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Ravi, thank you for writing! 😀 And your English is good! 😀 I send you my best wishes from Mexico! I hope that all your wishes come true!!! 😀

April 29, 2016 at 7:58 pm
  • Reply Mike

Malu It was outstanding!!! How come you sing polish sooo fluent. As a native speaker I could tell you come from different country but I’ve heard many Polish speak much worse than you . And your voice was fabulos.
    Besos Mike

May 8, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Haha! Mike, I’m glad the Polish was ok! 😀 It was so much fun to record this song!! Thanks for listening!

May 30, 2016 at 2:18 am
  • Reply Humberto

Malukah de verdad que no sabes lo feliz que nos haces a muchos de los gamers con tu maravillosa voz, soy de Guadalajara y tengo mucha familia en Monterrey que alegría saber que eres una paisana y que sigo tu trabajo desde skyrim ESO y muchos mas este humilde servidor siempre estará agradecido de tu trabajo y no me queda mas que desearte miles de bendiciones para ti y todos tus seres queridos y que este año no te traiga nada mas que éxitos.

Uno de tus mas grandes admiradores te desea lo mejor de todo y una vez mas gracias

May 15, 2016 at 7:38 am

Humberto, gracias por tu mensaje! 😀 Te mando mis mejores deseos también en todo lo que hagas, siempre! Un saludo desde Monterrey hasta Guadalajara!

May 30, 2016 at 2:20 am
  • Reply Stamatis Fiolas

This was for me the best song you have done since Times Like These.This one really shows the maturity and the beauty of your voice,plus the awesome lyrics,music and atmosphere make this song incredible.And your Polish was really good too.But the best thing is the whole feeling the song wants to give to you.The feeling and sense of epicness and pure adventure and of course a lot of romance and love.
    Smaguler

June 21, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Thank you Smaguler! I’m so happy that you like this and that you also like Times Like These! 😀 It’s so awesome that you mentioned you could hear a difference in maturity of the voice. I have been talking singing lessons for the last year and half and your feedback reminds me that it’s worth the effort!

June 24, 2016 at 4:09 pm
  • Reply Alexandr Kurnyaev

очень красиво, sorry, very beautiful… i”m from Russia, Saratov…

March 19, 2017 at 9:50 am