• Reply Beatrice B.

It is very comforting to be able to connect with your heroes, almost on a personal level, through your blogs like the one above. Inspiration radiates from you, and revitalizes me every time a new video uploads. I’ve never met you yet your presence impacts the most important factor in my life: happiness. Your loving aura is always unmatched. I believe I owe you the thanks so, Thank you, Malukah. Thank you.

January 2, 2016 at 8:46 am
    • Reply malukah

Beatrice, what a beautiful comment to read. Thank you. I feel very fortunate that we somehow crossed paths in this internet life. Your own presence here, even in text only, made me feel very happy, too. So, this is mutual. 🙂 A big hug and my best wishes from Mexico!

January 5, 2016 at 4:59 am
  • Reply Johan Roets

I know i heard Dragonborn comes before, didn’t pay attention who was singing it (even though i remember being impressed). but then two days back i came accross Reignite (your Mass Effect 3 Cover), and i was like -WOW-. I am very excited to see what the future holds for you. your talent reminds me of Nobuo Uematsu (composer for Square-Enix and their Final Fantasy games) and your compositions are amazing.
    Hope you have an incredible 2016

January 3, 2016 at 7:27 pm
    • Reply malukah

Thank you, Johan, for what you wrote. It’s a very beautiful compliment. I am so happy that you liked Dragonborn and Reignite!!! I hope you have an incredible 2016, too! My very best wishes from Mexico!

January 5, 2016 at 4:56 am
  • Reply Chris Thurnher

Hello Malu,

Just wanted to say Thank You for all the joy your music has brought me over the past few years! I first came across your beautiful voice while looking for Game of Thrones music. When I heard your voice, I thought for sure the person singing must have been English or Welsh! I was shocked that you are from Mexico because your English is so clear and beautiful. I have to say my favorite song of yours is the Mass Effect song, Reignite. Gives me chills when I listen to that song! I really do love all the music you have done thus far and look forward to much more. I had my daughter listen to your music and she is a fan now too. I have told people at work about you and they feel the same way. Thanks for all the hours of enjoyment you have brought to my family and friends. Keep that great music coming!

Chris, Layton Utah USA

January 10, 2016 at 9:00 pm
    • Reply malukah

Chris! Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you have enjoyed the music I’ve posted and it’s so awesome of you to share it with your daughter and with your friends. As an indie musician, I can’t tell you how much this helps me. 🙂 I send you my very best wishes to you and your daughter! And I look forward to sharing more music soon!

January 15, 2016 at 10:09 pm
  • Reply Little John

Hi,

First of all, happy new year to you too!

Thanks to your songs, I feel peaceful and relaxed as I work every day in front of my computer. So, many thanks!

I think you really have a great voice and a natural sense of harmony. This is why, actually, I’m sending you this comment. I’m posting this here because, for some reason, I couldn’t find the Contact form on the website. I used to listen to that Dutch band, Twarres, and I thought you might have some affinity with their use of harmonics as well… with the secret hope that you might also be tempted by a cover version 😉

January 25, 2016 at 8:57 am
    • Reply malukah

Thank you so much for writing, Little John! 😀 And I loved the links you shared. I am so happy that the music I’ve shared has helped you feel peaceful and relaxed! I appreciate you taking the time to leave this message and for recommending new music (well, new to me). My very best wishes to you from Mexico!!!! – Malu

January 26, 2016 at 5:26 pm
      • Reply james johnson

hey Malukah, i just wanted to say thank you for all your music. i will always subscribe no matter what. when our house got hit by a tornado you calmed my family with your music. so thank you for everything.

March 22, 2016 at 3:35 pm

James, thank you for your message. I’m so sorry to hear you and your family were affected by a tornado. 🙁 I hope things have gotten better since then. I really appreciate you taking the time to write! My best wishes from Mexico.

March 23, 2016 at 9:16 pm