I Follow the Moon

Yaaay! Here’s a new original song called I Folllow the Moon.

Here’s the video. Lyrics below!

Thank you for stopping by and for the wonderful support!

Song available here:

iTunes
Bandcamp
Spotify
Google Music
Amazon

I Follow the Moon

Every night I sit and stare at the sky
Remembering my day
Thinking of tomorrow
Looking back at all the things that I tried
All I would change…
And what I would keep the same.

It seems that my life follows the moon
At times it’s half empty and sometimes it’s full
Spinning around through darkness and light
Falling so low and rising so high

From afar the moon is perfect and bright
The surface so smooth
And that’s how I’m supposed to look
But I’m tired of using distance to hide
The scars and shadows of my heart
Cause they make me who I am

It seems that my life follows the moon
At times it’s half empty and sometimes it’s full
Spinning around through darkness and light
Falling so low and rising so high

When I feel strong, I chase the days
Dancing in circles through phase after phase
And when I feel lost, I try to remember that I…

I follow the moon…
I follow the moon…

I’m holding on tight through darkness and light
Joy can be fleeting and grief takes time
I follow the moon…
I follow the moon…

It seems that my life follows the moon
At times it’s half empty…
And sometimes it’s full.

• Reply riteasrain

Hi Malu, I’m riteasrain on youtube. Just wanted to personally say how I appreciated this song. It seems to be the story of my life as well, and I’m sure many people will identify with the process of “low and high” 🙂 Thank you for writing it. It’s very moving – and being old-school and a musician myself, I really love your harmonies and included instruments. I grew up in a musical family with lots of harmony around (plus violin, piano, guitar) and I miss it in today’s modern music industry.
    So again, thank you.
    Hillie 🙂

July 7, 2016 at 2:15 am

Hillie, it’s fantastic to know your name! 😀 Thank you for always keeping in touch on YouTube. You are one of the people I recognize! It’s very encouraging to know you like this song, and so nice to hear that you grew up surrounded by music! Thanks again for listening!

July 12, 2016 at 4:11 pm
      • Reply RITEASRAIN

Hi again Malu, meant to reply ages ago. Just wanted to say how much I’m enjoying your Reverb Empire streams and especially that you played “I Gotta Leave” at my request. Too cool 😀
        I have special memories of discovering you and your music online (first as Judith), opened up a whole new world for me knowing someone felt the same way about music. I love to get your songs up on my tablet, plug in my earphones, and play along on my piano. I have a couple of old (7 years ago) vids on my youtube channel where I play. I’ve thought of doing more but the piano sound is twangy, hence my asking you about digital ones on twitch. Very helpful. Catch you later, take care. Hillie xx

March 6, 2017 at 11:42 pm
  • Reply Exorf

I heard the song on youtube and just want to let you know that i find it really really good!

July 7, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Yaaay! That is great to hear, Exorf! Thank you!

July 12, 2016 at 4:09 pm
  • Reply Lavelie

May i not cry today 🙁

July 8, 2016 at 12:46 pm

<3 I hope you never cry! :D Best wishes from Mexico, Lavelie! :D

July 12, 2016 at 4:08 pm
  • Reply Stamatis Fiolas

Incredible work Malukah.Another masterpiece added to real global music community.I hate when people listen to all these things they call <> that make no sense and underestimate the true beauty and magic of simplicity and love for music,as well as the creators and performers of these songs!And sadly that keeps us from enjoying the simplest and apparently most beautiful moments of our lifes and focus on what is real,what is true.For another time you prove you are my favourite singer and your work is amazing.Continue making music wonders and I will try as a simple prayer to continue on praying at the shrine you built.

July 8, 2016 at 3:22 pm
  • Reply Robert

Hi Malu!
    I’ve just noticed something after seeing ‘I follow the moon’ for atleast the 15th time
    Tell me if it’s abit intrusive, your Ring finger (marriage finger I call it )
    Has a ring on it!
    Are you Married?

July 8, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Hehe! Hi, Robert! Yes, I am married! 🙂 Thank you so much for watching I Follow the Moon! 😀

July 12, 2016 at 4:08 pm
      • Reply Robert

I never thought you’d be married, that’s wonderful! Thor must be getting double the hugs!

July 15, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Haha! He is definitely getting double hugs. We both love Thor very much! 😀

July 15, 2016 at 2:44 pm
          • Robert

Thorsday must be the best part of the week! I’d love to film my dogs quirks and shenanigans!

July 16, 2016 at 8:19 am
  • Reply Angel

Beautifully Sung Malu.

July 11, 2016 at 2:30 am
  • Reply Lukáš Tichý

Incredible song!!!! You are my favourite composer/singer. I listen your songs every day. “I follow the moon” is so emotional and fantastic song … i have no words to say.

July 11, 2016 at 9:49 pm

You are very, very kind, Lukáš! <-- I had to copy/paste your name because I do not know how to type the symbol over the "s" hahahaha! 😀 It means a lot to that you like the new song! Thank youuuu!

July 12, 2016 at 4:07 pm
  • Reply Michiel

Hiya Malukah,

Never posted here, usually on youtube 🙂

This is a wonderful wonderful song, soothing and feelgood at the same time. If this is the first of many more to come i can’t wait to hear more !

July 12, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Michiel, thank you so much for your message! 😀 I’m so happy Moon is both soothing and feelgood. These are both lovely descriptions! I’m looking forward to sharing more music with you! 😀

July 12, 2016 at 4:06 pm
      • Reply Michiel

Your welcome, i was hooked since Dragon born lol

Greetings from the Netherlands!

(on youtube its lordkell, a 20+ year old name i use in games hehehe)

July 13, 2016 at 12:06 am
  • Reply Chris

This song is amazing Malukah, all your songs make me feel the feels, but this is kicked it into over-drive. We’ve missed you too and hope that everything is going good with you and that you’re happy and healthy.

July 12, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Chris, thank you very much! I’m so happy the song moved you. <3 I hope you are healthy and happy, too! Best wishes from Mexico!

July 14, 2016 at 10:40 pm
  • Reply Kamil

Hi Malukah,
    With your beautiful voice and meaningful lyrics ‘I Follow the Moon’ is a true masterpiece! I’ve been listening to your songs since Skyrim covers in 2011 and I must admit you’ve enchanted me with your vocal. Few years ago I bought your album ‘All of the above’ on Bandcamp and since then I’ve been waiting for more original songs from you. I believe that ‘I Follow the Moon’ is a magnificent prelude to a new chapter in your career as a singer and I wish you good luck and a lot of inspiration when composing both new original songs and more covers!

July 13, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Hi, Kamil! It makes me feel so good to know that you were and are looking forward to original music. It is encouraging and motivating!!! Thank you so much for buying All of the Above and for listening to the music I share!!! I send you my best wishes from Mexico. Thank you once more!!!!

July 14, 2016 at 10:43 pm
  • Reply Aaron

Hola malukah!! Soy aaron ?
    Me encanta como cantas y solo quería decirte que esta cancion esta hermosa, La verdad es mi favorita, me encanta lo que dice la cancion, la verdad me inspira a mi y creo que a todos te amo y sigue asi.
    Saludos desde México!!
    Mandale saludos de mi parte a tu perro Thor :3

July 15, 2016 at 4:52 am

Hola Aaron! Muchísimas gracias por tu mensaje tan lindo! Qué bueno que te gustó lo que dice la letra y que te inspira. Te mando un saludo desde Monterrey hasta México! Thor dice hola. 😀 jajaja!

July 15, 2016 at 2:45 pm
  • Reply Aaron

Hola otra vez
    Se me olvido decir quee encantaria que cantarad una cancion con lindsey stirling, es mi violinista favorita :3.
    Saludos :3, y si, soy el mismo aaron jaja.

July 15, 2016 at 4:57 am
    • Reply Aaron

Perdón por las faltas de ortografía jaja.. Se me complica escribir en el celular.

July 15, 2016 at 4:58 am

jaja! No te apures!

July 15, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Lindsey me encanta. Su último video (The Arena) está super padre!!

July 15, 2016 at 2:46 pm
      • Reply Aaron

A mi tambien jaja, y gracias por saludar a Thor por mi parte :3, y soy un gran fan tuyo,
        Saludos desde Rosarito Baja California :3

July 15, 2016 at 4:04 pm
  • Reply Nicholas Branagan

This is a very beautiful song. After my girlfriend and I moved to different states, I was extremely unhappy and I hit a really low point. However, this song reminds me that while life might suck now, there’s always going to be a point where everything gets better. This song actually motivated me to start writing again :)! I love your music, and I can’t wait to hear what you do in the future!
    -Nick

July 19, 2016 at 6:55 am

Nick, I do hope you start writing! It can be such a helpful thing to do! Especially if you happen to be going through a complicated time. And you are right, things will always get better. I hope this happens soon for you. I send you and your girlfriend my best wishes from Mexico!!!!

August 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm
  • Reply Irithind

I’m usually not commenting, I prefer to stay quiet, but this time I must say it:
    I love this song! It almost feel like it’s about me. I was almost crying when I listened to it.
    I just must thank you for all your great work. Please, never stop doing music!

July 22, 2016 at 12:25 am

Irithind, thank you so much for writing. It means a lot to me that you did. It’s so nice to hear you like this song! Thank you, thank you, thank you for listening and for encouraging me!

August 23, 2016 at 2:51 pm
  • Reply Morkai

Hi Malukah. I’m French , I’m sorry in advance for my poor English. I listen to your music regularly for several years and I wanted to thank you for all these beautiful interpretations. Congratulations to all that you have done so far and “I Follow the Moon” which is really good . Continues to make good music, you really great.

Merci beaucoup Malu.

July 25, 2016 at 10:09 pm

It really makes me feel happy and encouraged to know you have been listening for several years. Thank you, Morkai! I send you my best wishes from Mexico! 😀

August 23, 2016 at 2:49 pm
  • Reply Zanktom

Hey Malukah,

I didn’t post anything for a while on your blog, but your new song is really beautiful. I think I’ll put it into a playlist of relax music, with some of video games (Life is Strange, Skyrim, TESO, …) and other artist like Andy Mckee or Syd Matters. I hope your future songs will be greater than Follow the Moon ^^.
    I don’t know if you did it, but i recommand you to play to Life is Strange, it’s a magnificent game (if you didn’t play it, i hope you are not too sentimental, cause you could cry a lot ^^)

Best wishes from a small village lost in the woods in the East of France :).

P.S : I’ve finally managed to stop saying “fleur” each time i see a flower in Skyrim XD.

July 30, 2016 at 9:26 pm
  • Reply Ricardo

Malukah, I really love this song. And I really hope that the chords will be added soon so I can play this on guitar. This song makes me always cry, i think you have an amazing voice and you play the guitar fantastic.

August 1, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Hi, Ricardo! I’m sorry it took long to respond, but I wanted to make sure I had finished the chords for this song before replying! They are now on the site. Here’s a link!!! I used a notation software to make chord diagrams exactly as I play them. I hope it helps! Thanks again for listening! https://www.malukah.com/chords-lyrics/

August 17, 2016 at 9:01 pm
  • Reply Iris

I can only second all the voices that compliment you for this beautiful, soul-touching piece of music! I Immediately had to purchase it when I heard about it and am listening to it non-stop. Thank you so much!! More, please, please, please!!! There hasn’t been many singers/songwriters that touch my heart like you do. GRACIAS!

August 3, 2016 at 7:57 am

Iris, I am very moved by your message. It means a lot to me that you liked the song enough to buy it! Thank you for your support! And I’m extra happy that you’d like to hear more. It’s very encouraging!!! 😀

August 17, 2016 at 8:33 pm
  • Reply Emerson Soares

Good evening, I follow their music since I heard Skyrim. I loved his new music , showed how much you are amazing and optimal songwriter / singer. I hope soon to hear beautiful music made ​​for you .

August 9, 2016 at 2:17 am

Emerson, thank you very much for your message! I am very happy to hear that you enjoy the music and look forward to sharing more songs in the future!!! 😀

August 17, 2016 at 8:32 pm
  • Reply Morgan

malukah you have been a gerat inspiration on me and my life thank you.

August 20, 2016 at 8:53 pm

What a beautiful compliment!!! Thank you, Morgan. You made my day a very happy one!

August 23, 2016 at 2:47 pm
  • Reply Matthew Redman

Watch this and seeing such a talented musician who has clearly worked really hard to be where she is just inspired me to try harder with my drumming lessons, if I feel that progress is slow this tells me that it’s definitely worth it in the end

August 24, 2016 at 9:38 am

I have struggled, too, with being impatient with slow progress. haha! I still don’t work as quickly as I would like, but the important thing is we keep moving forward 🙂 Drums are great! I’m happy to hear that you are a drummer!

August 26, 2016 at 7:18 pm
      • Reply Matthew Redman

Thanks, Ryan, sorry malukah. I’ve recently considered learning guitar but I don’t know whether to learn them both at once?

August 26, 2016 at 9:18 pm
  • Reply Dylan

Amazing Malukah!!! Your my favorite singer, love all your songs! Keep up the great work!

August 25, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Thank you so much, Dylan! It really means a lot that you enjoyed this song and the music I share!!! 😀

August 26, 2016 at 7:15 pm
  • Reply Michael Ford

Years ago Skyrim introduced me to your music but it was so great I researched it and discovered who was behind the voice. The more I learned about you, the more I respected your music. I pride myself on character judgement and though all from the internet, everything led me to think of you as a simple girl that was given a gift that once finally realized has had troubles(aka… copyright mess) but keeping spirit and faith up and steadily batting away at the probs not giving up. Your videos, your comments, and most especially your music all point to you are a really good soul. And knowing that seems to make your music even that more intense. It’s so easy to tell you “Believe” in what you sing about as compared to other artist just sing a script. I dont play Skyrim or ESO much anymore but have all your videos justa couple clicks away and watch them often. When kinda depressed and have probs “The Dragonborn Comes” is simply a soul rejuvenator. I do mainly play Fallout 4 nowdays and missed not having your music in it. Lol, so… I hope you dont mind but added. A mod called “Singing Settler” allows you to add custom MP3’s for a NPC to sing in a settlement and “Rock you like a hurricane”, “Fancy”, “Half-Breed” etc are all cool but when she starts singing “Age of Oppression” I kinda just stop doing whatever I am doing and just kinda stare at the screen while my mind is floating with the music. I know you hear all the time but only because its true…. you could own the world if set mind to it. There is no man that could resist your voice. I really do hope to start hearing you on new upcoming movies though. You are way past gaming level, you should be making movie deals and even possible Touring. Come to Monroe, LA and I’ll get several tickets! But have you ever thought of going to England? I am just curious what would happen if you sang at Stonehenge. The way the rocks reverberate sound to induce a trance-like state and your voice creating a trance all on its own…. would be interesting 🙂

August 29, 2016 at 12:39 am

Thank you for your beautiful, beautiful words, Michael. 🙂 It means a lot to me that you keep the videos I’ve shared nearby to listen to every now and then! I feel this of Skyrim’s official soundtrack. This music is a very good companion and never fails to lift my spirits. I am curious, too, about what happens when people sing at Stonehenge! Hehe! I would love to visit England and more places in Europe someday. As far as touring, I am a bit of a hermit. Hehe! Touring may not be in my future because I am happiest at home, writing and recording. I have loved the times when I’ve been invited to perform at certain events, so I’m definitely keeping my ears open to any other special opportunities like these. I send you my best wishes from Mexico. Thanks again for the wonderful message.

September 14, 2016 at 3:44 pm
  • Reply Adam Fenton

It’s coming to that time of the year again where I must thank you for giving me the strength to rise through the loss of my brother 4 years ago and seeing/hearing something so beautiful in the world after I was so low. You are a wonderful lady, and I am happy to see you still singing and shining so bright. Beautiful song as always, and I hope your life is as full as it has ever been.

Best Wishes,

C. Adam Fenton

August 29, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Adam, thank you for your beautiful message. <3 <3 I am so happy you found your strength, and continue to remain strong. Much love and best wishes from Mexico!

September 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm
  • Reply Dolan

This song is beautiful. Nearly put me to tears. (In the good way) Keep it up! ^^

September 14, 2016 at 3:54 am

Thank you, Dolan! <3

September 14, 2016 at 3:28 pm
  • Reply Fernando Merízio

Malukah! Your music connects us to timeless feelings.
    Listening to you, I can always go back to the plains of Skyrim.
    Your music opens portals, do you know? 😉
    Thanks for sharing your art! Hugs from Brazil!

September 20, 2016 at 1:48 am

What a beautiful, beauuuuutiful thing to say. Thank you, Fernando! You made me feel very happy. I send you my best wishes from Mexico!

September 20, 2016 at 5:43 pm
  • Reply Mike Lovelace

I Like this song as well. I have been trying to buy as much of your music as I can. Left you a comment on “Priscilla’s Song” in Polish since that was a surprise to many. Can I buy that song or do I have to only watch the video? BTW I also love Baba Yetu. Showed it to my class and one of the students knew it was in Swahili. I am always talking to them in different languages trying to broaden their outlook. Thanks for all the great music. Do Widzenia.

September 20, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Thank you so much, Mike, for taking the time to visit the blog and leave some comments! Even more thanks for wanting to buy the music. 😀 I’m glad that you liked this original song and Baba Yetu! I’m impressed that one of your students knew it was in Swahili! I do have Priscilla’s Song up on iTunes, Spotify and several other digital distribution sites, so you could get it there! Here’s a link to iTunes: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/wolven-storm-priscillas-song/id1093787372?i=1093787501&app=music

September 21, 2016 at 12:13 am
      • Reply Mike Lovelace

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I am not going to use iTunes. I looked on Loudr but couldn’t find it there. Where else do you have it so I can buy the song?

September 21, 2016 at 5:30 pm
  • Reply Alan

The Minute I heard you sing the Dragonborn comes, I fell in love with your voice. This song is incredible, I now have your album your covers and I cannot stop listening. You have an amazing gift, I cannot believe you have not been signed to a label.

September 21, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Alan, thank you so much for the incredible support! I’m glad you liked Dragonborn and Moon! And thank you for purchasing my old original album! I send you my very best wishes from Mexico. 😀

September 21, 2016 at 3:16 pm
      • Reply Alan

Well you definitely have a new fan. I have listened to everything I can find and own it all. Thanks for the free downloads of the covers. I can’t wait to here more of your original work. 🙂

September 21, 2016 at 3:27 pm
  • Reply Thierry

Hi Malu 🙂
    Oh wow it’s a realy realy REALY amazing song !!! I LOVE all your music (i’m your biggest french fan I think xD). I want to hear more !!! :p

(Oh and I do a portrait of you but I don’t find a way to show you x) … ahah !)

Can’t wait the next song !!!

Best hugs from France 😀

October 7, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Thierry! Thank you so much for listening! I’m so happy you liked this song! 😀 Ooooh, and if you made a portrait you’d like to send, you could email me at malu (@) malukah (.) com 😀 I would love to see it! Thanks again and best wishes to you from Mexico all the way to France!

November 2, 2016 at 5:05 pm
  • Reply Andreas Karl

before i start i want that you know that i come from Austria so my english is not so good and i dont find the right words how i feel if i see your Videos, the Feelings i have if i see/hear that wunderfull Songs from you i never feel before….such powerfull Feelings…. you, your voice all of you is sooo powerfull.and if i see your beatifull smile all care are gone. i m so sad that i have no People in my life how have that Radiation you have. from song to song i fall deeper and deeper in love to you, normaly i sleep not so good and it is hard to fall in sleep,…but if i hear your Songs if i go sleep my dreams are so beatiful and in 10min i fall in sleep. PLEASE DONT STOP make us that nice Gifts. you are a enrichment for the world and i envy all People in your life. all that i whrite i meen seriously.
    i hope there are not too much misstakes in the sentences 😉 realy nice greetings from austia
    your greatest fan Andrew

October 28, 2016 at 1:50 am

Andrew, thank you for your beautiful message! You are very, very kind! I am so glad to hear that the music I’ve shared helps you sleep. This is one of the biggest reasons I love music. It also helps me relax and sleep whenever I am too stressed or worried. I send you my very best wishes from Mexico all the way to Austria. Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible message!

November 2, 2016 at 5:08 pm
  • Reply Craig

Hello, Mal; my name is Craig, and I don’t know if you remember me or not, but I first discovered you through Bandcamp. Only recently I got caught up with your music, just now discovering this and your cover of “Auld Lyne Sang” before it. Just now I purchased this particular song for my own Bandcamp collection. I just wanted to give you a shout-out as a captivated fan!
    Sincerely, Craig

November 5, 2016 at 4:04 am

I do remember! You bought my original album years ago!!! It’s nice to hear from you, Craig! And thank you so much for the support on Bandcamp 😀 I got the notifications just now. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

November 5, 2016 at 4:11 am
      • Reply Craig

Hi there, glad to hear back from you! (And sorry I’m just responding a month later…)

If you don’t mind me asking, did you ever get the few emails which I sent to you between then and now? I wrote to you a few times asking about something, but never heard back. Basically, I was just asking if you were still open to the idea of coming up with songs, like on commission or something.

By the way, only now I notice the “N7” shirt in your picture. Very nice! 🙂

Still as loyal a fan as ever,
        Craig

December 8, 2016 at 12:48 am

Hehe! I love that t-shirt! 😀 Craig, I’m so sorry. I’m not able to work on songs on comission. I wish you the best of luck with your project! Take care!

December 10, 2016 at 5:03 pm
  • Reply Johan Roets

Hi Malu

Just as with Reignite, i found a resonance with your music. Discovered this song last night on youtube first, and then i sent the link to everyone who means something to me. So that i can share something that touched my heart.

Thank you for doing what you do.

November 17, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Johan, than you so much for listening, and for sharing the music with the people you love. It really means a lot to me and makes me feel very encouraged to continue writing. I send you my best wishes from Mexico!

November 24, 2016 at 3:15 pm
  • Reply Meredith

My husband and I have been listening to you since we discovered (and loved) your Skyrim covers about year ago or so, loved hearing you in TES Online too. But this blows everything else away, this song is definitely a top favorite now. Thank you so much for creating something so perfect and personal and impossible not to relate to. First heard it the day before this past full moon when my husband found it and sent me the link (said it made him think of me ^_^) and haven’t listened to it yet without crying. Very excited for this new blog, whatever it will be exactly! Pretty much anything having to do with the moon sells me though, so I’m keeping a sharp eye out for it!

November 18, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Meredith, thank you so much for your beautiful message. I apologize for taking so long to respond! I’m so happy that you like this song. I remember there were a couple of times when I cried, too. Hehe! While writing it… and then while singing it. I’m honored to hear it’s now a top favorite of yours. Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu to you and your husband for listening!!! It’s so nice to meet you!

December 26, 2016 at 4:05 pm
  • Reply Will

WOW, I found a video of you on facebook, I LOVED it.
    -Will

November 26, 2016 at 6:12 am

Thank you so much, Will! Welcome to the site!

November 28, 2016 at 4:58 pm
  • Reply Jojo

Hi Maluka,

My name is Josephine and I really like your voice and music. You always make me feel happy. I’m from New Jersey, USA. Please keep the music coming. 🙂

Jojo

November 26, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Jojo, thank you so much for listening! 😀 I send you a hug from Mexico all the way to NJ! 😀

November 28, 2016 at 4:55 pm
  • Reply Germán

Wow como ADORO este tema!!

Sos una genia Malu! Te empezé a escuchar x los temas de Skyrim y la verdad es que quedé fascinado con tu voz 😀

Seguí metiendole pilas a esto que tenés mucha gente que te banca!!

Besos y cariños desde Argentina

Atte: Germán
    Alias Roger Pompona

PD: Algún dia tenés q subir un video tocando el laud de Skyrim

December 26, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Germán!!! Me da muchísimo gusto saludarte. Gracias por tu mensaje y por escuchar I Follow the Moon! Qué bueno que te gustó la canción!!!! Te mando saludos de vuelta desde Monterrey, México hasta Argentina! 😀 Y sí… tengo que ver si puedo hacer un video con el laúd! Es que lamentablemente no se afina totalmente bien, pero voy a buscar la manera de que haga presencia!!! 😀

December 26, 2016 at 8:12 pm
  • Reply Erik Wroblewski

Hello, Malukah!

I love all you songs, but this is definitely my favorite: not only because it is not a cover, but because it is so beautiful and tell much about you.

Keep the good work, and thank you so being so amazing!

Dziękuję pani bardzo!

December 27, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Thank you for saying that. I feel very honored that this is your favorite song. 🙂 Happy New year, Erik! I hope 2017 is wonderful for you and your loved ones!

December 30, 2016 at 8:16 am
  • Reply Meredith

Hi again Malukah! Still loving this song, and searching for the piano sheet music for it…does that exist, or are only the guitar chords available? I’m trying to get back into piano and this is at the top of my list for pieces to learn!

March 4, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Hi, Meredith! It’s great to hear you’re still enjoying this song! I’m working on getting piano sheet music for it! I should have more news about this in a couple of weeks hopefully. I’ll respond again to the comment once I do, so you know when the music is available! 😀 thank youuuu!

March 14, 2017 at 4:02 pm