Thor Fairy Lights

Sunday Recap – Nov 27, 2016

I’m glad I sat down to reflect on all that happened during the week. It was such a good week, and I was so distracted that I hadn’t realized it! I didn’t journal every evening, but when I did, all the entries started with, “Today was a good day.”

As I read back about Monday and Tuesday, I could have sworn those things had happened two weeks ago, not this same week. Haha!

Monday was a holiday here in México, so it was a nice, relaxing day. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to fix the audio streaming issues I was having on my Mac. I managed to get things working with a software called SoundSiphon. I still can’t wrap my head around how the routing works… but, it works. So I’m keeping it. haha!

I played Skyrim on Tuesday, and I couldn’t get past that friggin’ ice troll. Every time. hahaha! 😀

On Wednesday, I worked on recording a Christmas song (Angels), but I tried to do that live on Twitch. It was a great experience! Though, I have to say, I must work on finding a better balance between chatting and actually working, Haha! It’s hard to not talk to you when you guys are there.

The weekend was also a fun one. On Friday, I attended the 3rd module of a business/finance course I’m taking. This week, we talked about internal control systems, and it was suuuuper interesting. This course is meant for businesses that have several employees, etc. I work by myself from home, yet it surprises me how much of these practices can still apply to my own routines. It’s been very helpful!

Saturday was day two of this module. Equally cool! In the evening, we had a barbecue at our house with several good friends we hadn’t seen in a while. We stayed up talking until 3am! And ate cake. It was lovely!

Sunday was a completely lazy day. haha! Much needed after staying up late. At around 6pm, I decided to set up some fairy lights I recently bought. It was hilarious that during a moment I thought they had gotten tangled or stuck on something, I turned and saw that Thor had unintentionally sat on top of them. At least I hope it was unintentional. haha! 😀 My boy, always at my side. Sometimes in the way, but always aaaalways there. <3

Thor Fairy Lights

After they were set up, I went online to sing a few Disney songs on Twitch!

Thank you so much for reading and for being a part of what made this week a very sweet one!

• Reply Steve (thesawolf)

Sounds like a nice, productive week! 🙂 When it comes to businesses, it’s easy to lose sight of the many facets that *need* to be tended to to keep things running smoothly. It’s a good thing you are keeping proactive and honing your business acumen. ?

The fairy lights and the lantern were a great ambient lighting touch to Sunday’s stream. ?
    We, also, can’t forget that Sunday’s stream marked the introduction of Thor’s theme music ? I doubt any of my fellow Reverbians in the Twitch stream will forget it ?

I’m not sure how long Twitch will store clips of archived broadcasts (since archived broadcasts get purged over time while highlights do not) but here’s Thor’s theme music for posterity’s sake: https://clips.twitch.tv/malukah/HelpfulQueleaKevinTurtle?tt_medium=twtr
    (sidenote: I especially love the randomly generated, and equally odd, clip names that twitch automatically assigns to a clip)

Hugs and Cookies ??? to you, Thor and Omi!

November 28, 2016 at 5:55 pm

This still makes me laugh. How absurd was that???? That I had a window of another offline stream and they started streaming at that exact time? hahahahaha! Glad you liked the fairy lights and lantern!

November 29, 2016 at 5:33 pm
  • Reply tm599

Wow I miss one stream and there’s nice new decorations, great new emotes, and Master of Puppets \m/ !!! I’m thankful for Twitch VOD, but hope I can catch the next one live.

Your streams always cheer me up, keep it up Malu!

November 28, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Hahaha! There were quite a few changes, you’re right! Hope we see you in the chat soon! BTW, thank you for introducing me to Trees of Eternity! I was checking out the song you suggested via the subs only form, and thought their sound is so cool. I looked up more info on the band and was super sad to hear about the lead singer 🙁 But I’m thankful that I now know of her work. I do hope to learn Sinking Ships and sing it for ya! Thanks again for subscribing!

November 29, 2016 at 12:21 am
      • Reply tm599

I’m happy that you like Trees of Eternity 🙂 Now I’m really excited to hear you perform Sinking Ships, hopefully during one of the earlier streams – the ones which end before 4PM CST (or TPT: Thor Poop Time – I never thought I would get to know the poop schedule of a dog halfway across the world LOL)

November 29, 2016 at 5:33 am

I’ll make sure to sing it during an earlier stream and also to do so when you are there live! It’s hilarious that you are now so familiar with Thor’s pooping schedule. hahahahahahahahahahahaha! 😀

November 29, 2016 at 5:31 pm
  • Reply Vul Dovah

I’m so happy that you had a good week. I’m sure that Thor unintentionally sat on lights. He is a good dog, though I don’t need to tell you that. Sorry that I wasn’t able to go on Twitch, but hopefully I will soon. Stay safe and have a good week!

November 29, 2016 at 7:15 am

Hehe! I’m sure he didn’t notice. You are definitely right, he’s such a sweet dog! 😀 No worries if you weren’t able to make it to the livestream. It’s understandable! Take care and I hope you’re having a good week, too!

November 29, 2016 at 5:35 pm
  • Reply Aryan Shivaran

OMG! YOU STREAM!!!!! how did i not know this! ok well i plan to be there for all the upcoming ones 🙂

November 29, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Yaaaay! I hope to see you there at one of the streams! There was an Aryan there the other day, not sure if it was you, maybe not. But if you’re ever watching, let me know it’s Aryan from “the blog” so I can know that it’s you!

December 3, 2016 at 3:07 pm
      • Reply Aryan

🙂 yah that was me 😀 my name is fairley uncommon so chances are if you see my name it is actualy me 😉

You started streaming like 20 mins after i posted my comment 😀

December 3, 2016 at 11:02 pm
        • Reply Aryan

Unfortunaltely i missed your stream like today or yesterday. Been doing loooads of travaling past few days.

December 3, 2016 at 11:03 pm

aaah, nice! 😀 Well, hopefully we’ll meet again at a later one! Hope traveling has been fun!

December 5, 2016 at 12:41 am
  • Reply Cappy (DarkLordDashie)

Cake! I like cake. Cake is good.

December 2, 2016 at 7:00 am

Indeed, DarkLordDashie… Indeed. 😀

December 3, 2016 at 3:05 pm
  • Reply Asilbek

At last your new blog! Each your Sunday recap long-awaited for me! And realy when you spend time fascinatingly it flies by quickly! And also I wish good luck in a Skyrim. Very much I regret that I can’t watch video on Twitch. Only I see your photo in a extre-vehicular suit and it is cool! I wish you good luck in business. AND I WANTED BARBECUE, TOO! :)) Probably you already to all have a preparation by new year. I wish you and a Thor of good health. Thanks for cool recap!

December 14, 2016 at 4:00 am