ConstructionDay1_3

Studio Construction – Day 1

This is the room for the new studio. The first step is to tear down this “tunnel” that was made to hide a huge duct for an old central air conditioning system that is no longer used.

The calm before the storm.

The mess after. Hahaha!

ConstructionDay1_1

ConstructionDay1_2
Thankfully, while this was going on, I managed to build a basic setup in the living room that will allow me to keep streaming and working in between CLANKS!.

ConstructionDay1_3

• Reply Asilbek(MaluFan)

Hi Malukah! I wish the fastest end of arrangement and CLANGS! If some help is required, then call! I will arrive by the first flight! Hahaha! Your huge fan for your service!

April 23, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Haha! Thank you, Asilbek!

April 28, 2017 at 1:36 pm
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes (Margwa1524/KnightOfTheUndead)

Hello Malu!

I´m glad the construction is going well! I hope you´re enjoying your new house 😀

I just have 2 questions, I´m strarting to plan on building a studio in my future house (like in 8 years hehe) (I was bored 1 day and started to see what I need for a studio)

Is your iMac a 27-Inch Or 21.5?

And What MIDI Keyboard do you use?

Take care

April 24, 2017 at 3:25 am

I have the 27-inch apple display. The computer is the Mac Pro, the one that looks like a trash can. But the iMac would also work as well! The MIDI keyboard I use is the Akai MPK261. When I started out, I used a Radium 61-key controller by M-Audio. I think that one was less expensive and it worked ok for many years. I’m not sure if that model still exists, but check out M-Audio in general 🙂

April 28, 2017 at 1:41 pm
      • Reply Xavier Fuentes (Margwa1524/KnightOfTheUndead)

Thank you so much Malu!!!!!!!! I’ll definitely check them out! By the way, I already recorded the Where Did You Go cover, but it’s raining. I will re record it another day. I have the rainy recording if you want me to send it to you.

Less than three

May 1, 2017 at 4:33 am

It was lovely! And personally, I would keep the rain sound. Hehehe! 😀

May 1, 2017 at 2:31 pm
          • Xavier Fuentes (Margwa1524/KnightOfTheUndead)

Hehe! Thank you! (I sing horribly but I wanted to do the cover anyway hahahaha) I wanted to record it on my acoustic, But it´s OLD! And sounds horribly, Also it´s a Spanish guitar, so the neck is really thick, and isn´t great for strumming haha.

Have a great day

(Sorry for answering late but, for some reason my Gmail is crazy and doesn´t notify)

Less than three

May 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm
  • Reply Zanktom

Wow, is that the old air conditioning system which does all that noise ? Or because of the empty room ? Really amazing Oo. Hope the construction of your new studio for playing music will be ok, and i hope you’ll do good work with this studio on twitch, even if i can’t watch one of your twitch live because of my schedule and the time difference … Sometimes i’m wondering why i am living in France XD.

P.S : I’ll try to play “Covered in Red” on the piano in three weeks (i can’t play the piano the next two weeks because of a business trip, i just can’t bring my synth in my hotel room XD)

April 24, 2017 at 7:48 pm

You need a travel synth Zanktom!!!! hahaha! No, no, I’m kidding. Business trips probably keep you very busy while you are there anyway. The noise you hear in the video is the noise from the room itself. Since it’s close to a street with traffic, the noise creeps in and in this case, had many reflections because the room is empty. Already, with using sheet rock on the walls, there is a big improvement! 😀

April 28, 2017 at 1:49 pm