Twitch Surprises

Still at a Loss for Words

Today was whirlwind of joy and unbelievable emotions. I can’t properly express how happy and moved I am by the way you guys stand by my side. How we have built together this space that feels like home.

I love you, and I am grateful that we have come to know each other.

I still feel stunned. Just… I’m just thinking… and re-living today and the last 7 months in my mind.

Here are the two of the surprises of the day.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Thank you for your words and your thoughts. It warms my heart to be able to know what you sound like, and even what some of you look like. You’re not only pictures any more. <3 Thank you, Omi, for editing the clips together! And thank you, Thor, for being so darn cute.

Shampa25, Photoshop Professional PhD of the Reverb Empire. You beautiful, gentle soul. Thank you for compiling all of these moments for us. A very big hug to you, my dear friend.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Forever and ever.

All my love,

• Reply DarkLordDashie

Glad to be apart of the Reverb Empire. 🙂 Always remember that you made this possible through your amazing music & of course your PhD in epic gaming skills. Hahaha.

June 6, 2017 at 6:19 am

Hehehehe! Ah, yes, my ever so distinguished gaming PhD. hahahahaha! <3 <3 Big hug to you, Dashie!

June 6, 2017 at 3:24 pm
  • Reply Asilbek(MaluFan)

Hello Malukah!
    I know that these words don’t concern to me but I want to tell many thanks for your amazing songs. When I have for the first time heard your song (a cover on Misty Mountains) my life has turned over upside down. Was it’s like I all this time went in darkness and suddenly have seen the light. And I exaggerate nothing. In my life the real purposes have appeared. And one of them to visit Mexico and at last to meet you. I want to become a singer too and now I take lessons of a vocal and a guitar.
    I am not a part of an award of Reverb Knights yet and isn’t familiar with his member, but they are sure cool guys. On it my revelation comes to an end. Thanks for reading!
    P.S. I apologize for my awful English!

June 6, 2017 at 6:55 am

Thank you for your words, Asilbek! I’m glad like turned around for you! Continue being strong! And thank you for your continued support and presence here in this blog!

June 6, 2017 at 3:33 pm
  • Reply Thijs

Hey Malu!

Happy birthday! :D:D:D If I’d have known this before I would so have done something for you. I am on track for next year though 🙂
    I hope you had a very good day and I just wanted to say that not only your beautiful voice and epic gaming skills make this possible, but your wonderful personality attracts this great crowd that we now call the Reverb Empire. You make this all possible for us to band together and help us get through tough times.

Have a great birthday now, and many more in the future!

p.s. Also thank you very much for Knighting me!

June 6, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Big, big hug, Thiiiijs! And you are suuuper welcome. Thank you for your words and for being a Knight! 😀

June 9, 2017 at 5:20 pm
  • Reply VoradorPT

It was such a wonderful stream. And hopefully a wonderful day for you 🙂 These are the people that you brought together and you should get an extra special PhD for that! 😀

June 7, 2017 at 10:58 am

<3 <3 <3 Thank you, Voradooooor! Hahaha! "An extra special PhD" sounds lovely!!!!

June 9, 2017 at 3:47 pm
  • Reply Vul Dovah

Happy birthday Malukah! Sorry that I’m late, but all the best to you! I wish you a lot health, joy, and happiness! You are the BEST! Thank you so much for everything. You really helped me get through dark times. Still not completely out of it, but it is way better than it was. All thanks to you. I love you and thanks again for everything. I wish I can do something for you in return, but right now I can only say thank you. But at some point in future I will find the way to thank you properly.

June 8, 2017 at 11:56 am

This is more than enough as a thank you! I really appreciate it, and I’m happy to hear you’ve been doing better! I understand how life can be ups and downs, but it’s fantastic to know that you are making an effort to work through the dark times and stay on a happier path! Keep going, Vul Dovah!

June 9, 2017 at 5:23 pm
  • Reply WildestHydra904

I’m a little late, I probably should check here more often, but I hope the rest of your day was great, and the rest of your week as well, since it’s now Friday. I am very grateful to be a part of the Empire, so much that wishing you a Happy Birthday in my usual short and awkward way doesn’t quite feel like enough. I wish I could’ve done more to really show my appreciation. Either way, I’m glad you enjoyed our surprise, and I’m glad we were able to return some of the happiness you’ve brought to us. Thank you for being awesome, see you at the next stream.

June 10, 2017 at 4:59 am

Hehe! No worries, Hydra! It was perfect to see you both! 😀 Thank you again! I think I spent the rest of the day in a daze. hahaha! 😀 It was such a powerful moment. <3 <3 <3

June 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm
  • Reply TheFlyingPigGames

I am really late to the party here aren’t I? I really should learn to check here more, wish I could get alerts when you did a blog here……… am I just missing something? (Other than my marbles?)
    Anyways, just to say once again thanks for the wonderful music and gaming, and it’s an honour to have been involved in the birthday surprise for our mighty Reverb Queen.

June 11, 2017 at 11:22 pm

And a wonderful surprise it was!!!! 😀 I will never ever forget it! 😀 Pawel, the web programmer who is helping me with this blog mentioned that it would be possible to add alerts to this blog. I’ll ask him about it to see if it’s something we can do! 😀 Thanks for stopping by, FlyingPig! 😀

June 12, 2017 at 3:27 pm
      • Reply TheFlyingPigGames

Hi Malu, I’m glad it was a surprise, we were worried you might have figured out we were up to something 😛 Yeah, I think alerts would definitely be a benefit here! The amount of times I’ve just forgotten to check here then looked and been like “Dang, look at all the stuff I missed……” lol.
        And no worries, it’s always a pleasure!

June 12, 2017 at 4:40 pm
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes (Margwa1524/KnightOfTheUndead)

I feel so bad I didn’t know it was your birthday to record a video 🙁 but you know I love you with my whole heart, I’m glad you exist, you have changed my life, your music is so inspiring and beautiful, always btings tears and joy to me. And I dont love you just because of your music, but because you are a really good person, you have kind heart and I feel honoured to be in this community of yours I love you Malukah, Blessings

June 13, 2017 at 8:59 pm

A big hug to you, Margwa! Thank you for being a part of the Empire!!!! And I’m so happy you have a guitar and are learning and practicing! 😀

June 13, 2017 at 11:12 pm
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes (Margwa1524/KnightOfTheUndead)

Especially learning your songs, they mean everything to me <3 I love you so much

June 13, 2017 at 11:29 pm