Malukah Vokul Fen Mah Peter Hollens

Peter Hollens Collaboration

Years ago, Peter Hollens and I recorded a cover of Christopher Tin’s Baba Yetu for YouTube. Working with him was a fun experience. He’s such a nice guy!

Peter recently reached out to me to see if I’d be interested in recording an a capella version of the Skyrim bard song I composed, Vokul Fen Mah. 🙂

The original version of Vokul Fen Mah is one of the tracks on the Skyrim cover album I released last year.

Without further ado, here’s the new video!

Hugs,

• Reply Muffin

WOW! Awesome video, thanks for sharing!
    Also, you look happy to be there, despite the black hair giving you a more serious look 😉
    Almost 4 years later, your voices still go very well together! Please don’t wait 4 more years until the next cooperation :p

May 26, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Yes! hahaha! I realized when I saw the finished video that the darker hair + the darker video concept made me seem very serious, too. hahaha! 😀 Thanks for watching, Muffin! I’m so happy you liked the video 😀

May 26, 2018 at 10:50 pm
  • Reply Xavier Fuentes (Margwa 1524)

OH MY GOD IM LOSING MY MIND THIS IS SO GOOOOOODDDD 😻😻😻

Hi Malu!

I hope you are well, can’t wait to have a break from school te be back in streams 🙁

I love this. I’m obsessed with the acoustic version and it’s great, and THIS is just, oh my god I’m speechless, I like how it’s in a lower key, it sounds a bit more aggressive and I really like how your voice sounds in such low notes, I haven’t heard your voice go that low since All Of The Above! Oh my goodness this is amaziiiiiiiiinnnnngggggggg 😻

Take care, love you!

x

May 27, 2018 at 2:57 am

Hahaha! Margwaaa! Thank you so much. 😀 And it was super duper cool to get to sing it in a lower key. I must say I did feel the extra power that brings. hehe! By the way, Margwa, thank you for the lovely participation on my birthday video! I loved what you said and you inspire me right back! Much love to you!

June 9, 2018 at 9:53 pm
      • Reply Xavier Fuentes (Margwa 1524)

I can Imagine! It definitely sounds great! And yeah hahaha the power :D!

And thank YOU im very glad I got to be a part of it, I really appreciate that you gave been there for me, all the advices, the songs and the company! I- I just can´t thank you enough.

I cant wait for it to be october so I can be more active, Cant wait to see you and listen to your album

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

x

June 16, 2018 at 1:51 pm
  • Reply Veronica

Damn!This gave me the tingleys (making up words again). It’s so amazing! Is this version available anywhere for purchase?

May 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Hi, Veronica!!! Peter has added this to iTunes, Amazon, and many other digital platforms! 😀 Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so happy that you liked it! 😀

June 9, 2018 at 9:51 pm