ReverbCon Boat Trip

ReverbCon 2018

Over the last 2 years, the community on my Twitch channel has grown close. It’s made up of amazing people that are so awesome and kind! <3

One of the biggest reasons why I wanted to visit Gamescom in Germany was that it would bring me closer to where a lot of these guys live. It gave us a chance to meet! We went on a boat tour. Hehe!

ReverbCon Boat Trip

Special thanks to Dr. Piet and BlackTecc for helping find a reserve a space for our Reverb Empire party! And extra thanks to Disturbilicious for helping make this possible, too!

We had dinner, chatted, and even had a chance to stream live. It was fun to see this group be on the live side of the camera. Hehehehe!

ReverbCon-10 ReverbCon-9

Here are two videos of the stream (the first got cut off).

Thank you for being there, guys! The memory still makes me smile!

I love you all!

• Reply Davey

Cant wait for the next reverbcon!
    Greetings Davey aka VodkaNL

September 13, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Yaaaaay! <3 Thank you again for my stoopwafels! 😀

September 13, 2018 at 9:41 pm
  • Reply CosmoDings/June Marie

I still can’t believe that this actually happened. What an amazing weekend <3.

September 24, 2018 at 6:10 am

I knooooow. I Have the polaroid picture I took of you, your sis, and tommy on my wall. I still can’t believe it!!! Unreal moment. I hope we can make it happen again!

September 26, 2018 at 12:14 am
  • Reply Chris Perez

Hola! The sweater in your profile pic is AWESOME!!! I recently tried uploading a mod onto the Skyrim SE Nexus using your ‘Beauty of Dawn’ song as a menu replacer but it was taken down due to copyright issues and distribution w/o permission blah blah blah. Any chance that you would be willing to email me and let me know if it’s ok with you for me to put it up onto the site? It’s pretty embarrassing asking here but I have no idea where else to do it.

September 28, 2018 at 5:44 am

Hey Chris! I’m so sorry, since Zenimax Online Studios hired me to write Beauty of Dawn, they own and control all rights and legal aspects of this song. You would need to ask them. I hope it works out!

October 3, 2018 at 1:37 am